The Hall School
Camden, United Kingdom
About The Hall School
Teachers at The Hall join a progressive learning community which provides the opportunity for professional development through training, cross curricular discussion and healthy staff room debate!
Established in the late 1800s we are a thriving and successful preparatory school providing broad, high-calibre education for all of our 460 pupils aged 4-13. Class sizes are limited to 18 which allows our teaching staff to help pupils achieve their very best.
We encourage all staff to become involved in the wider school community through the delivery of extra-curricular clubs, the school’s outreach projects and formal and informal social events.
Based on three sites in close proximity, the school is easily accessible by the Metropolitan, Jubilee and Northern lines.
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Medical insurance (qualifying period)
- Free school lunches
- Cycle to Work scheme / Season Ticket Loan