Walton High School
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
About Walton High School
The School’s Statement
The fundamental intention of Walton High School in order to serve its’ community, is to sustain an ethos throughout the entire school that promotes teaching, learning and achievement of the highest quality thereby enabling every individual to be valued and valuable in their own right.
The Aims of Walton High School
1. To ensure the existence and promotion of an ethos which delivers social justice through mutual respect and tolerance of, and for each other, leading to self enrichment gained from understanding differences embraced within our community.
2. To provide the opportunity for every student to acquire and develop the knowledge, skills and understanding that will prepare them for their chosen path into, and through adult life, able to accept fully that every right has, in equal measure, an associated responsibility.
3. To create and sustain an environment that empowers every member of the school staff to operate as effectively as possible, able to rely upon the support of sound and strategic leadership and management.
4. To promote creativity, flair, imagination and expression within the curriculum and beyond, in such a way as to encourage every member of the school community to explore their own potential in a motivated, responsive and aspirational manner.
5. To work in partnership with our parents through effective communication and transfer of information in such a way that will facilitate mutual support, and ultimately, the development of every individual to the full.
6. Through the accreditation of Specialist Status in the field of Science and Mathematics to further enhance the quality of teaching and learning in this, and all other curriculum areas, by means of innovative practice and leading edge technology.