Surrey, United Kingdom
About Whyteleafe School
Whyteleafe is a high achieving, happy, vibrant and forward thinking school in which children excel themselves, both academically and socially.
The School welcomes children aged 4 to 11 years of age to join the school in the September following their 4th birthday. Each year the school admits 60 children to two reception classes of up to 30 pupils per class.
Our eager children have a real thirst for learning and our excellent staff team are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every child achieves. We have high standards and expect the best.
* A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
* A successful school with a great learning environment
* Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
* Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
* A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum
* A commitment to ongoing professional development of staff
If you're ready for the next stage in your career, why not contact us now? You'll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team.
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which includes:
● Continuous Professional Development
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Flexible Working
● Staff Wellbeing
● Career Pathways and Talent Management
● Staff Benefits
● Community and Collaboration
● Valued Worker Scheme