Windmill Primary School
Wokingham, United Kingdom
About Windmill Primary School
Thank you for expressing an interest in Windmill Primary School, the first Primary Academy in Wokingham.
Our curriculum is developed to excite and motivate children with a range of topics and projects that are of interest to them and to which they can fully contribute to so that their learning is engaging, interactive and fun, whilst also covering the full National Curriculum.
Our aim is to develop learning skills for life and creative, independent thinkers.
In addition to this we place a strong emphasis on developing personal and social skills so that our children are happy, responsible citizens of the future who can actively contribute to society.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding- Ofsted June 2016
The academy trust provides effective challenge and support to leaders- Ofsted June 2016
The Executive Head Teacher is highly committed to securing the best possible outcomes for all pupils in a school that leaders promote as a ‘21st century village community- Ofsted 2016