TWENTY lessons AND a detailed scheme of work. A complete A Midsummer Night’s Dream bundle that includes everything you need to teach the text at KS3, including an assessment task, homework tasks, differentiated lessons, models, scaffolds, key quotes and more. Accessible, differentiated and detailed.
- Introduction to Shakespeare (Genre and Context)
- The Globe Theatre (Context)
- The Great Chain of Being (Context)
- Act 1 Scene 1 Relationships
- Act 1 Scene 1 and Helena
- Assessment Preparation
- The Mechanicals and Bottom
- The Fairies (Act 2 Scene 1)
- Titania and Oberon (Act 2 Scene 1)
- Oberon, Helena and Demetrius (Act 2 Scene 1)
- Puck’s Mischief (Act 2 Scene 2)
- Titania and Bottom (Act 3 Scene 1)
- Act 3 Scene 2
- Hermia, Act 3 Scene 2 and Structure
- Act 4 Scene 1
- The Theme of Dreams
- Writing Your Own Shakespeare Comedy
This is a very time-saving resource that can be adapted. It would be SO helpful to number the lessons according to the scheme of work and ensure that titles correlated.
Excellent resource with easily adaptable activities. Saves hours of work!
Teaching this with Y8 this week, looks good
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.