A robust collection of two classroom-ready presentations covering External Influences and External Economics Influences on Business Activity from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 1 including:
• how a government might use the law to seek to control: employment, conditions of work (including health and
safety), minimum wage, marketing behaviour, competition, location decisions, particular goods and services
• how international agreements might have an impact on businesses
• how the state might intervene to help businesses (small and large)
• how the state might intervene to constrain businesses (small and large)
• the impact of and issues associated with corporate social responsibility (CSR), e.g. accounting practices, paying incentives for the award of contracts, social auditing
• why businesses need to consider the needs of the community including pressure groups
• problems of introducing technological change
• how businesses are constrained by and rely on other businesses
• how a business might react to a given demographic change
• how (physical) environmental issues might influence business behaviour
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 41%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-6 Include: Business and its Environment People in Organisations Marketing Operations Finance Strategic Management These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Units 1 through 6 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 16 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
CIE Business (9609) Business and its Environment: Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
A time-saving, classroom-ready collection of comprehensive and visual presentations designed to effectively cover Unit 1 Business and its Environment of the Cambridge International Examinations for the A2 exam. A great resource for teachers, directly linked to all of the learning objectives outlined by Cambridge and certain to provide a thorough foundation upon which students can expand their learning. The best way to use these materials are to complement these lecture slides with your own exercises or activities. Made by teachers, for teachers.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.