I’ve condensed the whole A Level Biology AQA course into a series of topic by topic guides. I used these notes alongside practice exam questions and managed to achieve an A* in A Level Biology in 2017. Doing well in biology isn’t all about being ‘clever’, it’s about being strategic and working smart (as well as hard work, of course). I truly believe anyone can do well.
I hope that these notes will not just help students understand biology, but also understand exactly what the examiners are looking for.
- Easy to learn, concise, bullet point revision notes
- Covers every point on the AQA specification - no more, no less
- Based on the analysis of 10+ years of past papers and mark schemes (we all know how specific biology mark schemes are)
- Some example exam data/application questions and model answers to make sure students are fully equipped for the exam
AQA A Level Biology, topic 7:
- 3.7.1 Inheritance: genetic diagrams, monohybrid and dihybrid crosses, sex-linkage, autosomal linkage, multiple alleles, epistasis, chi-squared test…
- 3.7.2 Populations: Hardy Weinberg principle…
- 3.7.3 Evolution may lead to speciation: genetic variation, natural selection, stabilising/directional/disruptive selection, evolulation, allopatric and sympatric speciation, genetic drift…
- 3.7.4 Populations in ecosystems: ecosystems, carrying capacity, predator-prey relationships, competition, estimating the size of populations, succession, conservation…
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 40%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Concise A* Complete A Level Biology AQA Spec & Mark Scheme Based Revision Notes / Summary (topic 1-8)
www.biologywitholivia.co.uk I’ve condensed the whole A Level Biology AQA course into a series of topic by topic guides. These notes have helped thousands of students achieve top grades, by helping them to understand exactly what the examiners are looking for. * Easy to learn, concise, bullet point revision notes * Covers every point on the AQA specification * Based on the analysis of 10+ years of past papers and mark schemes * Some example exam data/application questions and model answers to make sure students are fully equipped for the exam Note: * The format varies between topics (see previews) - I will eventually get round to changing this * Very last part of topic 8 not included * Required practicals not included - best to practice exam questions for these Website: www.biologywitholivia.co.uk How to get an A/A* in A Level Biology | Revising effectively, using mark schemes & exam technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYCDdxGws4
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
please can you post topic 8?<br /> and just to confirm-does this resourse contain all the content, thanks!
Hello, just to let you know topic 8 has been uploaded now! Yes it does contain all the content :)
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.