- Part of our Interactive Multimedia Product Practice Series being developed (which could be used at KS3 or to deliver Creative iMedia R087 practice)
- This lesson is designed to show students how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create an IMP (web design is mentioned as an option)
- You can deliver in different ways e.g. skill by skill (there’s a task for each skills) or teach the skills then let them complete the tasks on their own
- The lesson includes:
- Editable teacher presentation
- Editable lesson plan
- 10 Practical Tasks sheet (PDF which students can type Y into)
- A folder with supporting files and all the PowerPoints Skills Video Tutorials for students to use when completing the tasks
- 1 Written Task (PDF which students can type Y into and editable skeleton presentation which students can fill in)
- Created in Microsoft PowerPoint version 16
- Please note:
- Not all slides/included resources are shown in previews on the website, if you have any questions please contact us prior to purchase
- If you have previously purchased the now discontinued Interactive Multimedia Product Skills Lesson, this is a reworked version with the additional of a few more slides and ALT text plus an editable lesson plan
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 51%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Interactive Multimedia Products Practice - Full English Bundle - Great for Creative iMedia R087 Practice
* All our Interactive Multimedia Products Practice lessons in one bundle! * More information at: https://enjoycomputing.com/guides/r087-interactive-multimedia-products
Interactive Multimedia Products ‘The Full English’ Bundle
* 11 lessons to practice for R087 Creative iMedia
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.