- Part of our Interactive Multimedia Product Practice Series being developed (which could be used at KS3 or to deliver Creative iMedia R087 practice)
- This lesson is designed to help reinforce Microsoft PowerPoint skills by looking at an example of an IMP created in one
- The lesson includes:
- Editable teacher presentation
- Editable lesson plan
- Practical Activity Sheet (can be completed in the PDF)
- Gym 24/7 IMP (Version 1 and 2)
- Selected Tools & Techniques used sheet
- Created in Microsoft PowerPoint version 16
- Please note:
- Not all slides/included resources are shown in previews on the website, if you have any questions please contact us prior to purchase
- If you have previously downloaded the IMP, that was Version 1, the new version includes audio, video and mouseover plus different images and image placeholders
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 51%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Interactive Multimedia Products Practice - Full English Bundle - Great for Creative iMedia R087 Practice
* All our Interactive Multimedia Products Practice lessons in one bundle! * More information at: https://enjoycomputing.com/guides/r087-interactive-multimedia-products
Interactive Multimedia Products ‘The Full English’ Bundle
* 11 lessons to practice for R087 Creative iMedia
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.