Great game to use when teaching directions or instructions!
- Stick the donkey(s) on the wall.
- Arrange the children into pairs.
- Blindfold one child in each pair and give them a tail.
- The blindfolded child must listen to his/her partner’s instructions to correctly pin the tail in the correct place.
- Great for learning directions and following instructions.
- Just print out onto A3, stick the donkey back to back and laminate! Then you’re ready to go!
- Fully editable.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 40%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
6 Great 'Directions' activities including: 1. DIRECTIONAL COMMANDS - MAZE GAME 2. DIRECTIONS ACTIVITY - LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN 3. COMPASS POINTS WORKSHEET 4. DIRECTIONS - DESIGN YOUR OWN TRAIN TRACK 5. PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY - VERBAL DIRECTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS 6. ROAMER ACTIVITY
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.