28 page revision booklet for the Pearson Edxecel GCSE Computer Science 1CP2 (2020) Paper : Principles of Computer Science.
Provided electronically to allow booklet printing or electronic distribution via a VLE, Teams, or similar platforms to allow online learning and independent revision.
Covers all specification areas including:
- Topic 1: Computational thinking. Understanding of what algorithms are, what they are used for and how they work. The ability to follow, amend and write algorithms; the ability to construct truth tables.
- Topic 2: Data. Understanding of binary, data representation, data storage and
- Topic 3: Computers. Understanding of hardware and software components of
computer systems and characteristics of programming languages.
- Topic 4: Networks. Understanding of computer networks and network security.
- Topic 5: Issues and impact. Awareness of emerging trends in computing
technologies, and the impact of computing on individuals, society and the
environment, including ethical, legal and ownership issues.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.