Teaching and Drawing Perspective in Art - PowerPoint Presentation
An effective step-by-step presentation with integrated activities and resources.
Contents of PowerPoint:
- Slide 3: 2-D and 3-D Dimensions
- Slide 4: What is Perspective?
- Slide 5: Overlap Perspective
- Slide 6: Size Perspective
- Slide 7: Tonal Perspective
- Slide 8: Colour Perspective
- Slide 9: Linear Perspective
- Slide 10: Drawing in Perspective
- Slide 15: Drawing a city street
- Slide 17: Student worksheets (to print off)
- Slide 20: Drawing a city street – stages 1 to 4
- Slide 25: Drawing a city street – stages 5 to 8
- Slide 30: Drawing a city street – stages 9 to 13
37-slides in total.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 51%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
A great art bundle full of PowerPoint's, activities and plans! 10 resources.
Year 5 and Year 6 Art Bundle - Plans & Resources
**4 great art topics to teach in Year 5 or Year 6:** * The Natural Environment * Pattern * People in Action * Perspective
A variety of art presentations and activities ... 1. Whole school overview 2. Aboriginal art 3. Colours around us 4. Leaf art 5. Paul Klee - Cubism 6. Still Life 7. Colour wheels 8. Teaching perspective
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.