United Arab Emirates
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem seeks to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Taaleem is committed to:
- Equipping children in the region holistically with the skills, knowledge and character to compete globally
- Offering a comprehensive range of outstanding international curricula
- Designing, building and managing the best educational facilities
- Creating and implementing benchmark educational initiatives
- Nurturing educational excellence through the attraction, retention and development of the best educators
- Continuously evaluating and improving standards across our schools
- Establishing our schools as valued cornerstones of their communities
History of Taaleem
The origins of Taaleem began in 2004 when Beacon Education, a school management company was set up to develop and run high quality education projects. Beacon Education was created to meet the need for top-quality schools as the region’s population continues to grow.
Our first schools opened in September 2005 and two years later, His Excellency Nasser Hassan Al-Shaikh, Chairman of the Board of Taaleem, spearheaded a major ongoing investment in Beacon Education by National Bonds, a Dubai-based private joint stock company with around 50% ownership by the Government of Dubai.
Taaleem is the assumed name through which we will continue to deliver our promise to inspire students and help them to identify and develop their passions and talents.