The Billericay School
Essex, United Kingdom
About The Billericay School
“Caring about success”
Giving individuals the opportunity to reach their potential in a caring and supportive community
The Billericay School is made up of a Lower School, Upper School and Sixth Form College operating a House System with Heads of House, Head of Lower School, Head of Upper School and Head of Sixth Form. At The Billericay School, our aim is to ensure that all children achieve their full potential and attain the highest possible standards, whether it be in the classroom, or in the extensive range of opportunities we offer at all stages of education.
Our School offers:
• Proven standards of academic excellence
• Specialist College status in Mathematics and Computing
• Outstanding educational resources
• A commitment to care and discipline
• A vibrant and successful Sixth Form
• Enrichment through extra-curricular opportunites
We expect from all our students:
• A commitment to achievement, success and hard work
• Self reliance and a sense of responsibility
• Respect and tolerance for others
We offer our staff:
• A caring and supportive environment
• A wide range of development opportunities
• HR policies designed to ensure fairness and transparency
The most important resource in any school is its staff. The success of The Billericay School is largely due to our committed, experienced and enthusiastic staff. Our concentration on teaching and learning produces excellent exam results and an orderly atmosphere. The school believes in the DCSF philosophy that “effective teachers should take ownership and give a high priority to professional development”. We believe that a coherent and progressive opportunity to develop professionally and personally both improves standards and raises morale through personal and professional fulfilment and assists recruitment and retention.
Thank you for your interest in our school and we look forward to hearing from you.
Mr A Mohammed, Headteacher