A pack to support the introduction or review of teaching the 11 times table to a class or group. This pack contains:
PowerPoint – this can be used during one lesson or used over a number of teaching sessions. Its slides include:
- Visual Introduction – a visual explanation of how the 11 times table uses repeated counting.
- Rote – practice for 11 times table recall.
- Practice questions – questions on the recall of multiplication and division facts related to the 11 times table.
- Investigation – Questions related to the rules of the 11 times table and real-life problems involving the 11 times table.
- A cheat sheet – reminding pupils of a rule for the 11 times table.
Activity Booklet. This contains:
- A 11 times table practice tube
- 3 differentiated activity sheets. These include practice, questioning and problem-solving questions. The sheet for more able pupils includes links to other areas of maths.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 11-times table questions.
- 1 rapid-recall sheet of 60 multiplication and division questions relating to the 11 times table.
- An investigation related to the 11 times table.