These ready-to-use worksheets allow teachers to provide tasks to Year 3 children on the maths topic of compare angles.
They form part of a series of lessons on geometry which include coverage of the objectives:
• Recognise angles as a property of shape or a description of a turn
• Identify right angles, recognise that two right angles make a half-turn, three make three quarters of a turn and four a complete turn; identify whether angles are greater than or less than a right angle
• Identify horizontal and vertical lines and pairs of perpendicular and parallel lines
• Draw 2-D shapes and make 3-D shapes using modelling materials
• Recognise 3-D shapes in different orientations and describe them.
These worksheets are available as part of the compare angles lesson pack.
The worksheets are editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting.
Check out my freebies to get a taste for the quality of resources available.
#Y3 #Geometry #PropertiesofShape #Y3G #LKS2 #Maths