This ready-to-use, top quality set of resources allows teachers to easily teach the Year 3 Maths topic of draw accurately to a mixed ability class.
This lesson forms part of a series of lessons on geometry which include coverage of the objectives:
• Recognise angles as a property of shape or a description of a turn
• Identify right angles, recognise that two right angles make a half-turn, three make three quarters of a turn and four a complete turn; identify whether angles are greater than or less than a right angle
• Identify horizontal and vertical lines and pairs of perpendicular and parallel lines
• Draw 2-D shapes and make 3-D shapes using modelling materials
• Recognise 3-D shapes in different orientations and describe them.
The editable teaching presentation effectively models concepts to children and is accompanied by a lesson plan and differentiated worksheets (with answers) – catering for the needs of most Year 3 children.
The worksheets and lesson plan are both editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting.
Check out my free resources to get a taste for the quality of lessons available.
#Y3 #Geometry #PropertiesofShape #Y3G #LKS2 #Maths