This resource contains:
1. A fully editable 60-slide PowerPoint lesson - on words ending in 'cian' ( the phoneme /j/ dʒ/ sound spelt as 'cian' at the end of words National curriculum , English programmes of study Year 2).
The PowerPoint includes:
- Adding -cian to root words
- Spelling challenges
- Anagram challenge
- Missing letter challenge
2. An accompanying set of 15 differentiated worksheets on words ending in 'cian'.
1. Missing words worksheets. (3 differentiated)
2. Anagrams - (3 differentiated)
3. Sets of spellings - (2 worksheets - ideal for homework)
4. Using cian words in sentences (3 differentiated worksheets)
5. Word searches (3 differentiated)
6. Cian root words exercise (1 worksheet)
7. Definition of cian words ( 1 worksheet)
More English Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide