NEW: I’ve just added another high-quality display pack covering Logical Fallacies and Cognitive Biases. Find it here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/logical-fallacies-and-cognitive-biases-display-pack-philosophy-psychology-11925635
Firstly, I’d like to say a HUGE thank you to the more than 900 of you who have purchased this display pack! I hope your classrooms look gorgeous!
This is a complete 200+ page pack of a number of classroom displays that I have developed over the last couple of years to invigorate my department. Two updated booster packs have already been added.
Original Display Pack:
- Philosophers and Religious Figures Timeline (Over 40 thinkers with pictures, dates and outlines of their thinking).
- Famous quote callouts to add along the timeline (one for almost every philosopher). Get students talking!
- Custom-made colourful lettering for timeline eras.
- Over 20 ethical and philosophical questions in colourful speech bubbles to inspire thinkers in your classroom (A great one for open-evenings or tutor time discussions!)
- Steps/Levels display with optional number arrows. Department levels policy documents included.
- ‘How to’ guides for all displays.
Booster Pack 1:
- Philosophical Language Literacy Display with sentence starters for knowledge/explanation and assessment/evaluation.
- Agree --> Disagree continuum signposts to make human bar charts in your classroom!
- Blooms thinking guidance for teachers with question prompts. Great for shrinking and sticking on desks or displaying at the back of the room.
Booster Pack 2:
- A raft of additional thinkers to give greater flexibility to the Philosopher Timeline across exam boards.
- Quotes for every new thinker of course!