Comprehensive and complete series of lessons that introduces students to Chapter 7 of the new Edexcel specification - power and developments.
The lessons are planned in the following order, and should be taught in this order:
- Different types of global power
- The changing balance of global power
- The end of the Cold War and the rise of US hegemony
- Systems of government and the rise of China
There are over 40 worksheets that allow students to investigate key issues regarding the power of global actors, including:
- the role of the BRIC nations
- failed and rogue states
- a case study on the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Cold War
- US hegemony
- global polarities
- the rise of China
- different systems of government.
These lessons are planned to meet the exacting standards of the new specification and include over 40 worksheets and PPTs.
Each lesson comprises a series of student-friendly interactive worksheets that are differentiated to ensure they are accessible to all students yet include extension activities for high achievers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries