This resource contains:
- a fully editable 30-slide PowerPoint lesson on number recognition and counting from 1-10. It features birds flying on to a tree. In the earlier slides, the birds are numbered and can be counted as they fly in. The second part of the PowerPoint is more challenging as the birds fly in randomly without numbers.
- a set of 22 worksheets / workbook on number recognition and counting from 1 to 10
- identifying numbers to 10
- counting a variety of objects - animals, clothes, food, cakes, insects
- colouring the correct number of objects
- drawing the correct number of objects
- finding missing numbers
The resource is suitable for nursery and reception children and older SEN students.
More Maths Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide:
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step-by-Step Guide