A booklet designed to keep learning Spanish with the Euros 2020/2021.
It includes a range of activities and some GCSE style tasks which cover different skills (reading and understanding, translation, writing, etc.).
Vocabulary banks and opportunities for differentiation are included, making it suitable for both KS3 and KS4 students.
The activities in this booklet include:
- Reading comprehension and colouring activity about the partakers’ flags.
- Multiple choice reading comprehension with key information about the competition.
- Reading tasks about the hosting cities. Students will review places in town, opinions, past, present and future tenses.
- Reading comprehension on some of the best known players’ personal information.
- Scaffolded vocabulary task to develop literacy skills (focus on types of words).
- Parallel Spanish/English translations (past and present).
- Writing task with a writing frame to talk about football/sport preferences.
- Times and dates of matches, numbers tasks.
- Model paragraph on the Spanish kit + writing task where students have to design their own football kit.
It includes answers for self correction too! Let us know how it goes :)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
I've just been told I need to isolate and this booklet has honestly saved my life! It's really well presented and the activities are original and engaging. Totally worth the money, thank you!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.