To be able to talk about and discuss school rules in French. There are 27 rules in total. Exercises include:
1. An introduction to expessions: Il faut, On doit, Il ne faut pas, On ne doit pas and Il est interdit de, together with 14 school rules to sort out into HAVE TO/CAN’T columns.
2. There is a completed TC of this worksheet.
3. A further worksheet comprises of 12 school rules to work out from a grid and form complete sentences.
4. A comprehension worksheet where 3 students talk about their school rules. There are questions that accompany the texts.
5. Mettez les phrases en anglais et en français.
6. To make a list of school rules of students choices.
There are 6 files in total.
If you consider this worth buying, ‘un très grand merci.’ Feedback and comments are always welcome and appreciated.
**AS TES CONTINUE TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PRINT PREVIEWS I HAVE INCLUDED SCREEN PRINTS TO SHOW HOW THE WORKSHEETS LOOK WHEN DOWNLOADED.**