This pack of resources has been made for the Operations unit of GCSE Business. It is primarily written for the OCR (9-1) course, but could easily be used for other exam boards as it includes most of the usual content for this topic (details below). All resources are in Microsoft Word format (so that you can amend them if you wish).
The following resources are included:
- 3 x Mini Assessments (multiple choice & 2-4 point questions; totalling 20 marks each) + Model Answers.
- 2 x Extended Answer Assessments (9 mark questions) + Model Answers.
- End of Unit Assessment (a range of multiple choice, short and extended questions; totalling 30 marks) + Model Answers.
- Revision Booklet – blank version for students to fill the gaps + completed version.
- Mind Map for unit – to be completed by students.
- Selected lesson resources on Consumer Law, Location, Procurement and Quality.
You are welcome to print / copy these resources for your students, or put on your internal VLE – but please do not share with other institutions or put on an external website.
The following concepts are covered:
■ 4.1 Production processes
■ 4.2 Quality of goods and services
■ 4.3 The sales process and customer service
■ 4.4 Consumer law
■ 4.5 Business location
■ 4.6 Working with suppliers