A collection of 9 grade 9 exam responses to A Christmas Carol. All 8 responses include the extract and the question and have formatted to snugly fit onto one page for each of printing.
Includes responses to the following questions:
- How does Dickens present Scrooge’s fears? (2018 AQA question)
- How is Bob Cratchit presented
- How is Scrooge presented as an isolated character
- How are the ghosts presented
- How does Dickens present Scrooge’s attitude to charity
- How is Scrooge presented as an outsider to society
- How are places presented in the novel.
- How is Scrooge presented as an outsider to society? (Completely different argument)
- Explore how Dickens uses the ghosts to help Scrooge change his attitudes and behaviour. (2019 question AQA question)