At least 2 lessons worth of material, including lessons objectives, starter activities, differentiated activities, video-links, revision exercises and more.
Written for the GCSE Edexcel, Spec B Short course but can be easily adapted for other GCSE specifications.
Lessons cover the following objectives:
- Define the term ‘forgiveness’
- Consider Muslim views on forgiveness
- Develop an understanding of Muslim views on forgiveness
- Revise key words and terms
- Review Muslim views on Crime and Punishment
- Practice examination style questions on Crime and Punishment