This resource contains four word searches based on the first 100 hundred high-frequency words in phase order. A solution key is included.
You may also be interested in:
First 100 High Frequency Words Resource Pack
- Four PowerPoints containing the first 100 high-frequency words in phase order - building blocks based theme
- 10 Spelling Practice Worksheets (differentiated). Ideal for homework
- Word Mat of the 100 high-frequency words
- Four Word Searches on the first 100 high-frequency words (phase order)
- Flash Cards of all 100 high-frequency words- ideal for starter sessions and group work
- A set of certificates to award to pupils for progress and achievements in mastering the reading and spelling of the first 100 words
This resource is appropriate for Year 1-3 pupils and older SEN pupils who have yet to master the first one hundred words.
More High Frequency Word Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow!