This is a whole lesson introducing the topic of Integration that forms a part of Calculus. There is a long matching activity as well as a worksheet which means for weaker groups this becomes two lessons rather than one. Until students are happy with the basics it is difficult to move on and do harder problems. 26 slides + resources.
The lesson includes:
- Starter - a quick question on differentiation
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Key Words and Notation - a lot of explanation and detail given as this is often an area of confusion
- Superb Teaching (often print these of as handouts for pupils)
- lots of Examples
- AFL activity
- An excellent and really challenging matching activity (with answers)
- Handout on index rules as this is half the key battle
- Worksheet (easier for the less able)
- Plenary - review and feedback
All LESSONS on Algebra in one MEGA BIG Bundle:
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Thank you for your support.