This is the fifth whole lesson looking at Integration and follows on from the previous lessons by looking at the Trapezium Rule to estimate or approximate the area under a curve. The lesson is very clear on why the trapezium rule is a good approximation and how it works. 19 slides + worksheets.
The lesson includes:
- Starter - a quick question on integrating with bounds to focus students
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Superb teaching slides (very visual)
- Lots of examples
- AFL questions for students to check understanding
- Exam questions (with answers)
- Plenary - a review and feedback
All LESSONS on Algebra in one MEGA BIG Bundle:
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Thank you for your support.