This is a full set of lessons prepared for Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar. This includes:
- a 146 slide powerpoint
- a printable copy of the text
- an AQA exam question pro forma
- a Whoosh activity to be used at the start of study
- premade examples of revision resources created by a class I have taught as an example
- a full revision booklet which aims at higher ability students
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.