Suitable for all KS3 students and teachers.
First version (FREE) can be found at https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/igcse-plants-and-humans-as-organisms-skeletal-system-joints-antagonistic-muscles-year-7-ks3-11737306
This is the updated version with updated information and questions. Students can revise and master the topic from the useful and incredible resources.
It covers the following learning objectives:
- Identify plant organs
- Able to list down functions and organs of human organ systems.
- Name the bones using their scientific names
- State and explain the functions of skeletal system
- Name the different types of joints (fixed and movable joints)
- Study the connective tissues (Ligaments, cartilage, tendon)
- Explain the importance of synovial joints
- Describe how muscles and bones are connected.
- Explain how antagonistic muscles cause movement
Topical questions with answer scripts are available for FREE at http://myanswerscripts.weebly.com when you have purchased and leave us 4 or 5 stars under general review.