A memory style game to help students learn a range of laboratory equipment.
Each pair of cards has an image of the piece of equipment on one and its name on the other.
If you would like updates on new and free products please follow me by clicking the ‘Follow Me’ link above.
Laboratory equipment included:
- test tube
- bulb flask
- graduated flask
- conical flask
- Bunsen burner
- beam balance
- retort stand
- test tube rack
- magnifying glass
- safety goggles
- graduated syringe
Also, comes with 2 pairs of blank cards for students to make their own laboratory equipment cards as well as a storage sleeve for the cards to be kept safely in student’s science books.
How to play the game…
- Cut out the cards.
- Shuffle the cards well.
- Spread the cards out face down on the table.
- The first player chooses two cards and turns them over.
- If they match player one keeps the cards and has another turn.
- If the two cards don’t match the first player places them back face down on the table and player two takes their turn.
- Continue until all the cards have been matched.
- The winner is the one with the most cards.