This is a revision guide for Learning Theories which follows the Edexcel A Level Psychology Specification (2015).
These notes have been used by numerous students to support them with revision and include both A01 Knowledge Points as well as A03 Evaluation points, both in the form of bullet points and PEEL Paragraphs.
This has relevant content including:
- Classical Conditioning & Pavlov
- Operant Conditioning
- Social Learning Theory & Bandura
- Systematic Desensitization
- Individual Differences in Learning
- Developmental Issues in Learning
- Classic Study - Watson & Rayner
- Contemporary Study - Becker
- Key Question (Anorexia)
- Issues & Debates
I hope I can support you and your students during their A Level studies with a visually pleasing revision guide and I wish you all the best of luck.