This is an interactive lesson, introducing course expectations, structure and a debating activity that will get your students sharing opinions in the very first lesson.
There is a homework research activity and key sociological concepts quiz, which could form part of an initial assessment or could just be a fun pop quiz.
- Easy to deliver Power Point presentation.
- Student friendly activities or resources.
- Worksheets formatted and ready to print.
- Stretch and challenge activities included.
- Focus on literacy and key concepts.
- Great links to exam skills and assessment criteria.
Resources are made for the AQA Sociology specification, but may be tailored for use with other exam boards. Textbook page numbers and references are made to AQA A Level Sociology Book One and Book Two by Rob Webb et al.
Check out or other great resources in our TES shop!
For any inquiries or support using any of the resources please feel free to email: Lovelysystemz@gmail.com