This bundle of resources contains 13 lessons which meet all learning outcomes within the 'Inheritance, variation & evolution' unit for the NEW AQA Biology Specification.
1. Sexual and asexual reproduction
3. Gene expression & inheritance
4. DNA structure & protein synthesis
5. Inherited disorders & genetic screening
7. Selective breeding
8. Genetic engineering
9. Ethics of gene technologies
10. Evolution by natural selection
11. Evidence for evolution - Fossils
13. Evolution of antibiotic resistant bacteria
The lessons contain a mix of differentiated activities, progress checks, extra challenge questions and exam questions plus more than one opportunity, per lesson, for self/peer red-pen assessment of tasks.