A twelve page booklet to prepare Spanish A Level students for paper 2 of the new specification (2018 examination), specifically focused on writing about Pedro Almodóvar's film Volver.
The booklet includes:
- a summary of the requirements of the paper
- the assessment objectives and mark scheme
- two initial activities to "get the students thinking" (20 questions about key aspects of the film, and lines from the film for the students to discuss)
- the four essay questions from the AQA sample materials
- a further 15 essay questions (some of them adapted from past exam questions from the outgoing specification).
- four pages of useful language to write an essay
-a self-assessment check-list for the students to use to reflect on their own work.
Please note that both Word and PDF versions of the booklet are included, as sometimes the Word version of files uploaded to TES appear distorted in previews.