This is a 50 page booklet with everything students need for Part 1 of contract law: offer and acceptance.
Text is set out in a clear way and explained in terms they understand with constant examples.
As well as explanation of content, the booklet includes
- mini scenarios for exam practise
- a whole section on evaluation which includes a table for each part of formation with four key points, explanation, evaluation and counterpoints to help them hit the high marks
- model answers
- exam plans - how to structure their answer
- exam tips - how to get the top marks
- other activities to practise AO1, AO2 and AO3 skills.
Note: This was the ONLY document I used to teach this to my y13 students last year. That cohort achieved an ALPS 2 - taking their results into the top 10% nationally.