Peace, War and Conflict. PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 10 Theme: Celebrating Diversity and Equality Unit: World Issues**
To explore a variety of people who have successfully campaigned for peace over the years
To understand different symbol for peace used across the world
To evaluate why some world conflicts are difficult o solve
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/58
We sell Complete PSHE and Citizenship Units - Take a look at some of them here:
Gangs Drugs and Alcohol Unit
Politics, Parliament and Me Unit
KS4 Careers and Gatsby Benchmarks Unit
Extremism and Terrorism PREVENT Unit
Exploring British Values Unit
LGBTQAI+ PSHE Unit of Work
Celebrating Diversity in the UK