This Cootie Catcher Resource is a fun way to learn about the periodic table.
Included are questions on:
- Group names: alkali metals, halogens, noble gases and transition metals
- Reactivity trends in specific groups
- Uses of elements
- Properties of elements from specific groups
Also Included . . .
- A ‘how to fold’ instructions sheet
- A ‘how to play’ instructions sheet
It is simple to use and very effective at getting key points across to students. The cootie catcher is also a brilliant form of peer assessment and student interaction as they can test each other on the key points.
Please leave your feedback.
Visit my store for more: