Present Continuous Tense Spanish Unit Bundle-Ernesto Clases Divertidas
Download this 43-page unit and never worry about finding worksheets for extra classroom practice, homework assignments, or substitute teachers again!
Be sure to download the preview and zoom in on each worksheet to see what you will be getting. You can also go to each individual worksheet and download the previews to see them even more clearly.
- Combo Worksheet: Four student pages and a suggested answer key.
- Read, Conversation, Write Worksheet: This worksheet set has three student pages which include a reading worksheet, a conversation worksheet and a writing worksheet.
- Crossword Puzzle: Students will use the across and down clues to write the correct words in a numbered grid. 2 pages plus answer key.
- Decoder Ring: Students will look at the word bank and use the words to fill in the missing words in the sentence clues. 2 pages plus answer key.
- Missing Words: Students will use the listed words to fill in the blanks in the sentences. 2 pages plus answer key.
- Scrambled Sentences: Students will re-write the words of the sentences in the correct order. 2 pages plus answer key.
- Word Search: Students will use the target word bank to fill in the missing and circle the target words on the grid. 2 pages plus answer key.
- Translating Worksheet: Students will be given a list of words or phrases. They need to translate them into their native language. 2 Pages
- Legal Size Board Game: 1 page plus dice, markers, and answer key.
- Legal Size Card Game or Flash Cards: 4 pages=36 cards plus answer key.
- Fill in the Blanks Exam: 6 pages include 2-page exam, 2-page answer key, 1-page answer sheet, and 1-page answer sheet key.
All the worksheets and the exam are created for letter size paper and the games are for legal size. You can print the first 36 pages on letter size paper and print the last 8 pages on legal size or you can adjust your printer setting to “fit to margins” or custom scale and rotate the game pages. The easiest thing to do is have both sizes of paper and print them how they were designed.
We use the same target words and phrases on all of the resources created for one topic. This is done intentionally to reinforce the basic vocabulary and grammar structures for each topic. Therefore, you can use our worksheets, board and card games, exams and other Interactive PowerPoint games and presentations as complimentary activities for this game.
Please send all compliments, critiques or special requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org