The Big Prisons for the Future Project - Inquiry Question: How can we reduce crime in society?
Part of the Brand New PSHE 2020 Cre8tive Curriculum - Rights, Responsibilities and British Values Core Theme . Product Code: RSE/C8/PJ/16
This is a 6-7 Week Project Bundle. Resources, handouts, Lesson material, assessment criteria, support material, feedback and progress sheets, PBL support, certificates and much more… This will give you all the tools to deliver a successful, educational, fun and most importantly organised and structured project!
This project bundle is designed primarily to be used as a 6 Week Homework Project which has regular check in points with the teacher and then presented and assessed at school against a PSHE 2020 Assessment Project skills criteria. It can however be adapted by the teacher easily to be used as a drop down (off timetable) PSHE Day or to be taught over 6 PSHE / Citizenship lessons to a class.
Contents of Prison Project Bundle
- The Big Prisons for the Future Project walk through PowerPoint for Teachers and Students (Including Extra Teacher notes & assessment Criteria)
- Specific student help resources & student templates for the Big Prisons for the Future Project
- Project success student feedback sheets (Matched against a detailed tiered five level project success criteria (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
- Peer assessment voting tokens (3 types)
- Teacher project tracker sheets
- Student project planning Brief + project development flowchart
- Project based learning reflection Slides
- CPD - Teacher Top Tips for project based Learning
- Project certificate templates (Themed to the project and in two different sizes)
- Graduation assessment rewards (Themed to the project and in five styles to match students levels (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
You may want to get a head start on your PSHE 2020 planning by downloading our COMPLETE SECONDARY Curriculum Audit Bundle of Resources here:
SECONDARY PSHE 2020 CURRICULUM AUDIT
Or our COMPLETE PRIMARY Version here:
PRIMARY PSHE 2020 CURRICULUM AUDIT
These tools will literally save you days if not weeks of planning.
If you want to learn more about Project Based Learning then this resource is perfect
CPD on Project Based Learning