This resource contains two worksheets:
- Spot the difference narrow reading worksheet.
- Bad translation worksheet.
The activities reinforce the structures needed for the topic of holidays in the preterit tense in Spanish.
It is suggested that students complete the spot the difference worksheet before attempting the bad translation sheet.
*A narrow reading activity based on Gianfranco Conti’s principles, narrow reading activities are most effective when:
- They are near-identical in terms of patterns.
- They contain comprehensible input.
- They are relatively short. (Conti, 2017).*