This resource is a fully editable and highly visual, 50 questionPowerPoint quiz on the life and works of Roald Dahl. It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group, particularly on World Book Day and on Roald Dahl Day.
The quiz contains 50 questions with multiple choice answers. It can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the Roald Dahl image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
1. Where was I born?
2. What stories did my mum and Grandma tell me or read to me?
3. When I was a young boy what was my favourite book?
4. In which book did I write about childhood days?
5. Which chocolate makers used to send chocolate to Repton School for testing?
6. In August 1934, after I left school, which country did I go to on a hiking expedition?
7. At the outbreak of World War II which armed services did I join?
8. What happened to me in the RAF in 1940?
9. Which famous author encouraged me to write an article for the ‘Saturday Evening Post?
10. Where did I write ‘Danny Champion of The World?
This resource is also suitable for older SEN students due to the visual nature of the resource and the multiple choice format of the questions and answers.
You may also be interested in:
Roald Dahl Presentation
More Roald Dahl Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide:
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide