This is a revision guide for Social Psychology which follows the Edexcel A Level Psychology Specification (2015).
These notes have been used by numerous students to support them with revision and include both A01 Knowledge Points as well as A03 Evaluation points, both in the form of bullet points and PEEL Paragraphs.
This has relevant content including:
- Agency Theory
- Social Impact Theory
- Factors affecting Obedience
- Social Identity Theory
- Realistic Conflict Theory
- Factors affecting Prejudice
- Classic Study - Sherif
- Contemporary Study - Burger
- Key Question (Crowd Behaviour/Rioting & Prejudice)
- Issues & Debates
I hope I can support you and your students during their A Level studies with a visually pleasing revision guide and I wish you all the best of luck.