THIS ISSUE OF TATLER IS A CSP FOR THE 2023 EXAM. THE PREVIOUS TATLER COVER REMAINS ON THE SPECIFICATION FOR 2022.
No-Prep Digital Lessons for Tatler AQA GCSE Magazine Close Study Project (CSP)
This Lesson includes:
- 48-slide Teacher Presentation - easy-to-read and student-friendly visual presentation
- 14-page Worksheet - designed to perfectly accompany the presentation
- The lesson is based on the AQA GCSE specification and covers the key concepts of Media Language and Representation as well as the contexts and audience that have influenced Tatler.
- Magazine industry context - Magazine industry history and business, Tatler history, Article context.
- Audience - Demographics and Psychographics, NRS Social Grades, Young and Rubicam’s 4Cs
- Media Language - Magazine Terminology, Media Language Analysis
- Narrative Theory - Todorov’s Narrative Theory, Propp’s Character Theory, Barthes’ Enigma Code
- Representation - Social Class, Gender, Ethnicity, Representation of the Government
The presentation and worksheet have been specifically designed to appeal to students and be an effective preparation for the AQA GCSE Media Studies exam. It features:
- Key Terminology clearly presented
- Visually engaging slides and tasks
- Exam-style questions
- Class activities and discussion opportunities
- Up-to-date facts and news items about Tatler and its contexts
- Interactive presentation with external links
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.