Handout includes graphic organizer organizing the aspects of the Intolerable Acts and how they affected the American colonies. The following aspects of the Intolerable Acts are to be examined by students:
- Boston Harbor was closed until Boston paid for the ruined tea.
- Massachusetts’s charter was canceled. The governor decided if and when the legislature could meet
- Royal officials accused of crimes were sent to Britain for Trial. This let them face a more friendly judge and jury.
- A new Quartering Act required colonists to house British soldiers
- The Quebec Act gave a large amount of land to the colony of Quebec.
- General Thomas Gage became the new governor of Massachusetts.
Includes a PDF and Microsoft Word version of the product.
If you are interested in other Social Studies/History resources, please check out my shop: Project Education Shop.