This is a second lesson on Upper and Lower Bounds. This builds on the first lesson that looked at finding the bounds of a single amount by looking at area, speed, distance and time and other bound problems. For certain groups you may want to teach this for two lessons. 15 slides + supplementary resources.
The lesson includes:
- starter (single amount problems)
- learning objectives (differentiated)
- Excellent teaching slides
- Lots of different examples
- handout - to support student notes
- 2 Worksheets (+ answers)
All LESSONS on Number in one MEGA BIG Bundle:
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Visit our Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest page. Thank you for your support.