This resource contains an awe-inspiring, 100-slide PowerPoint presentation set to music about the oceans and the plant and animal life it supports. It is an ideal resource for World Oceans Day (8th June) and Earth Day (22nd April). It could also be used as an assembly introduction and for calming, meditational purposes. The slides could also be printed off and used as posters for display.
You may also be interested in:
World Oceans Day Presentation
This resource is a highly visual, fully editable 90-slide PowerPoint presentation on World Oceans Day. The PowerPoint focuses on:
- The origin of World Ocean Day
- The aims of World Oceans Day
- The issues affecting the ocean and sea life - global warming, air pollution, plastic pollution and other ocean debris, overfishing, invasive species, destruction of mangroves and salt marshes
- How we can help to improve our oceans
The PowerPoint contains several hyperlinks to areas of interest.
World Oceans Day Presentation and Follow Up Tasks/Activities
This contains the PowerPoint presentation plus a unit plan and set of 6 follow-up tasks /activities. The follow up tasks include:
- Issues Impacting on Oceans Activity
- Ocean Research Task
- Quiz Preparation Activity
- Poster Design Task
- Personal Action Plan
World Environment Day
This is a highly visual, fully editable 60-slide PowerPoint lesson/assembly on World Environment Day which takes place on 5th June annually.
Thinking of publishing your own resources? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step-by-Step Guide