Year 1 -Measurement: Length and Height - Spring - Week 8 - Differentiated planning & resources.
It covers the small steps:
• Compare lengths and heights
• Measure lengths (1)
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Practical - Compare objects
• Practical- Compare lengths and heights
• Worksheets - Compare lengths and heights
• Practical - Measuring lengths
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity – Measuring lengths
• Activity – Sorting Cards - Longer, taller or shorter
• Activity – Bigger and smaller
• Display - Cubes
• Display - Non-standard units
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education