Manchester Communication Primary Academy
Manchester, United Kingdom
About Manchester Communication Primary Academy
Manchester Communication Primary Academy (as seen on TV! Britain‘s Got Talent 2022) opened in 2014, moving into a state of the art newly built school in 2015.
Since then we have recruited a diverse and committed team of professionals
who adopt nurturing principles to help children achieve academic excellence. If this sounds like a team which you could contribute to, please do read on.
The Academy has excellent working conditions and offers ongoing support for
continued professional and personal development.
We are therefore looking
to recruit professionals who share our values and have high expectations of
themselves and the children who they teach.
The academy’s support includes the following:
*Coaching approach to professional development; lesson observations not
graded and no ‘data-driven performance management’.
* Sensible approach to feedback on children’s work- verbal feedback policy.
* High quality published schemes of work used for teaching of maths,
spelling and phonics- training provided on these.
* Every member of staff can take one 'flexi day' holiday per year in
* Teaching staff have a minimum of 2 slots of PPA per week. 1 slot always
with year-group partners.
* Weekly staff training session centred on training needs.
* Car leasing and technology purchasing schemes by salary sacrifice.
* School finishes at 2pm on a Friday.
* 2 week holiday at October half-term.
* Access to confidential personal support provided by an external agency
(financial advice, counselling etc).
* Excellent career progression routes through a talent management strategy
for those who are keen to develop. All leadership roles at MCPA
are paid through a leadership allowance or scale, including subject leaders
and TA leaders.
MCPA is an excellent place for both staff and students alike. Each day brings something new and exciting as children have the opportunity to grow and learn by hard working and enthusiastic teachers. Bespoke and personal professional development is at the heart of MCPA practice, which means all staff have the opportunity to evolve their practice and succeed inside and outside the classroom.- Elliot Hahn - TA Coach
I never cease to be amazed by our team or colleagues here at MCPA. Everyone brings something different, but what they all have in common is a drive to help all of our children excel.- Alex Reed - headteacher